Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well we had B come to church sorry I dont keep you up with all the people I think I told you about him. He came to all three meetings and really enjoyed himself. He learned alot and is rethinking some things such as his view of God. When we met him he was very sceptical of God didnt know if he even exised now as hes been reading he is pondering about it and is grwoing so what a blessed expierence. L C the lady whos son was a Mormon is going in for Chemotherapy and if all goes well she will be to church in January so I hope that she heals soon and all goes well with the treatment. we had a good halloween we carved some pumpkins and Elder Christensen carved a B.O.M pumpkin it was pretty cool we only did that because they wanted us in at 6. I also finished up the B.O.M again and I learn stuff new stuff all the time Im also almost done with the Old Testament and I also have learned some neat things in there. We are doing well just continuing to work trying to find the elect. Last night the Branch Preisident laid down the law to his priesthhood brethren telling them they need to step it up. So we are going to try and get the members more involved and excited. Love you all have a good week. Elder Powell

No comments: