Monday, November 30, 2009

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving mine was great. We had a way fun turkey bowl we played in the mud and slid everywhere haha. But we also got incredibly stuffed and that is not an understatement. We had three large meals that day. Bryan came to church again so that's great he can now be baptized if he will excercise a little faith and progress towards that goal. We got back in contact with Barbara and I think we resolved her concerns and I think we can get her back on track so that was exciting. Just so you know I got the news and I am getting transfered. President released me as District Leader and informed me that I would be serving with an older missionary and then I will train after that so im excited about that. Ive enjoyed being a district leader but I think its good when others get the chance to serve in leadership so they can grow. it helped me grow I dont know if this is temporary or not but I am excited of the prospects of just being a regular ole missionary. Not as much stress and you can just devote all your time to the work. But im going to miss St. Mary's we worked hard Ive grown to love many people here. Its always good to have a fresh start and its always great this time of year Christmas I mean. Id encourage all of you to start thinking of service you could do to make somebody more happy this holiday season I know im really going to try and be aware of opportunities. But I guess next week ill just have to let you know where im going and such I gotta go pack i love you all have a good week. P.S I know some of you have asked what would be good to send for Christmas ill let you know for sure next week and my new address. Elder Powell

No comments: