Monday, November 23, 2009

Well hey, theres gotta be something wrong with me I got sick again this past week. But i'm better now, I hate staying in the apartment. I got sick for 3 days and then my companion got sick for three days. Got alot of studying done and I've enjoyed it but its alot better out applying it rather then just reading about something. Were able to have a great day yesterday saw B and T and B with a member and it sure is good having a member along. That way when they come to church they have somebody they know and its not such a shock. Try to go out with the missionaries if you don't have someone to teach, see if they can't go with ya to see some of your less actives with ya. But now that I think about it they probable have tons to do at least back west because they cover stakes and geez I only cover two branches haha. But we just got back from going to tour the Zippo factory up in Bradford probably heard of it they make real lise lighters and also case international is up there they make knives so that was pretty cool to go see. This could be my last week here the ZL'S recommended I leave but ya its all about what President feels inspired to do. Either way there is positives to me staying or going so whatever works so send stuff to my mission address for the next little bit. But can't believe its already thanksgiving what a wonderful time of here. We have much to be grateful for our freedom, this church, our families, knowing God's will, having job opportunities so much I could go on and on but let us remember to really stop and think of lord's wonderful blessings he has given to us. If we think long enough we will discover that we are the most blessed people on earth hands down. We have much to live up to when much is given much is expected let us not shirk our duty and always to remeber to thank the Lord. I'm grateful for all that I have and all of you. Take care and have a great thanksgiving. Elder Powell

No comments: