Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey Im doing wellUnfortunatley I dont have long to write im sorry. A guy in our branch is going to take us Elk Viewing in about 30 minutes so that will be fun. I guess from what Ive heard Elk County where I reside is home to the the only natural Elk herd east of the missippi. But im finally starting to kick my cold not 100% but getting there. I tell you it was annoying but im excited to work hard again. Had some good success in terms of we have bout 5 or 6 people who have commited to come out to conference so that will be great. I am SOOOOO!!!!!! excited for conference and hope you are too. How blessed we are to have men that can guide through these somewhat tumultous times. I know every time I hear God's prohets speak I am filled with the spirit. It gives me motivation to improve and a hope that I can accomplish the purposes that God has for us even when it is hard to do so. One thing I would recomend is a study journal and also come with questions and expect the Lord to answer them. Invite your freinds, less actives, whoever it will be great I love you all. Take care and prepare yourselves for conference Elder Powell

No comments: