Monday, November 3, 2008

Another week has passed I am now on the last week of the transfer. This week we were able to teach M and she wants to get baptized. So we will set her with a date in a little while, in the meantime we will work to build her testimony. Actually our first lesson with her went really good. We watched the Restoration DVD and it was a spiritual expierence for everyone there. Her boyfriend J made the comment that it was the first time he'd felt the spirit in a long time, that was cool. I don't know if I told you I apologize if I have already but you know the Webers that live on grandpas land. Well their grandparents live in Williamsport in my ward. They are a really nice and they told me how J.C is serving in Toronto so thats a cool small world I say. But I really don't have alot to write. C is actually moving out of the area so we are a little bummed about that. We were unable to meet with M this week. I pray that you all are happy and living the gospel. For by living the gospel you are happier and are able to have Gods guiding hand in your life. Love you all

No comments: