Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey everybody, hows it going? We just had transfers today. I am staying in Williamsport but Elder Welker got shipped out. Elder Vincent is my new companion. He actually served with my old companion Elder Knecht and Elder Knecht had pretty good things to say about him. I'm excited for a fresh start. We have M who I believe will be baptized this transfer. Plus the area just seems to be picking up. We have a good ward for Pennsylvania standards and It's been nice to serve in strong wards. The leaves have all fallen here and its starting to cool off for winter. Don't worry though, I received my package so I won't freeze this winter, haha. I'm glad to hear the family is doing well. I love you guys so much. We had Stake Conference this sunday and it focused on the temple. How a temple is a refuge and how it can provide such a strength in our lives. It is essential that we go. I so wish I could go but I cannot. I would encourage you all to live so you can go to the temple and go often. It's cool seeing new people come into the church and have them go to the temple. We had a couple people go for the first time last week and they were touched by the experience. I want you all to know that I do have a testimony of the gospel and am so grateful for all the aspects it contains. I often neglect to be grateful for all the blessings the gospel affords. I love you all pray for you. Love Elder Powell

No comments: