Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey everyone,
I'm going to keep this short. But I wanted you to know that it was a good week. J came to church this week. Our tracting this week was pretty crazy just plain old country tracting. But yesterday me and Elder Winters were approached by two mennonites who invited us to a hymn singing they said about 700 people will be there. I thought that was so kind of them to go out of there way and to extend an invitation to fellow believers in Christ. I don't know if we will be able to make it but I just appreciated their goodness truly there are many good people in Pennsylvania. Elder Winters is a cool guy he is from Texas. The branch remarked how rare it was not to have a Utahn in a companionship there. But we are working I know we pushed ourselves to get our standard of excellence for tracting yesterday I was happy about that. C is kind of dragging her feet, J is doing pretty good, we weren't able to meet with B.J or J this week. Pray for better luck this week. I can't believe how much moisture you have been getting we've gotten a good amount here but that last couple days have been nice and I'm still waiting for the heat to come. Well actually I don't care to see it but I'm sure its inevitable. But I love you all remember to the little things in order to qualify for the Lords help. Ive been reading throught the war chapters of the B.O.M and the theme is always put your trust in the Lord and keep his commandments and you will be delivered. I know that when I am most happy is when I do the little things.
Take Care Elder Powell

No comments: