Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey everybody,
I'm doing well. We were able to teach alot this week and that is always fun. C is going to be praying about a date. We were able to see some investigators we haven't been able to see lately. Can't believe this week will be the last Zone Conference with President and Sister Pugh. They are such amazing people and I will miss them. But there is a time and a season for all things. Ive really want you to know how much I love the scriptures we are so blessed to have them. Read them everyday I promise you your day will go better. I'm reading in Helaman and Nephi spoke boldy to the wicked Nephites. He commented and how could allow Satan to get such great hold of your hearts. It was because of their neglectance to follow God and there hearts were aspiring after the wrong things. Remember we give Satan power only by surrendering our agency. We must remember that we have the advantage and that God will help us if ask with sincerity. I love you all hope you have a great week. Elder Powell

No comments: