Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey, It was so wonderful to talk to my family yesterday. It just made me realize once more what a great family I have. It just gives you a real boost when you feel love. My E Mail will not be long but It's crazy that I have now been out a year I've been so blessed to see some amazing people come into the gospel. I aknowledge that its not me but the Lord. I realize I'm not perfect but I'm so grateful for the gospel because we can always improve. This past week went ok just waitig to find more solid investigators. But we are really excited for this upcoming week because the members are really stepping up and we've got some good exchanges lined up. Its so much better when the members step in. But im going to go but I want you to all know of my love and my testimony of this gospel. Elder Powell

No comments: