Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 28th Email

The Lord has blessed us so much this week. We had B's baptism on Saturday and the spirit was strong. There was such a reverance and peace there. As I looked into B's eyes I saw a sparkle that I didn't notice before. Ya know B really doesnt show that much emotion but I truly think he enjoyed the baptism and felt the spirit. Elder Knecht was telling me how B kept thanking him for Baptizing him. The wonderful thing was that DT came to thebaptism and it looked like tears were in his eyes. He came to church likewise and after church he commented that he liked the feeling he had church. I want him to get baptized so bad, he's so close. He just wants to read the whole B.O.M first. Yesterday in sacrament I had the oppurtunity to confirm B a member and give him the Holy Ghost. I was grateful fo that oppurtunity. Along with these things we've recieved 4 referals this week which is amazing. Considering me and Elder Mitchell had like 4 are whole transfer. We set someone with a date for the 23rd of August and we will set another person this week. Hopefully we can set DT with a date sometime in the next few weeks as he finishes the B.O.M. I really hope I can stay at least one more transfer so I can see DT get baptized I have a great hope that he will. The other day we were driving out in the country and it was gorgeous with the blazing red sunset. Unfortunatly I didn't have my camera.

No comments: