Monday, February 15, 2010

Well hey proselyting is down and snow shoveling is up. So we had two storms over 18 inches hit us in a week period and another 6 inches are headed here today. Its crazy I dont ever remember this much snow in such a short amount of time. I kind of figured it out and between the two storms I shoveled for like 18 hrs haha. I was sore you bet getting stronger though. So halted a little bit in our progress but planted some good seeds. We have three overaged youth that we got the blessing of the ward council to go ahead and teach them. The parents arent stepping up but the ward realizes that these kids need better influences and the ward is commited to wrapping their arms around them. So ill keep ya posted hopefully we dont get buried in this next storm I love you all take care.

No comments: