Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey everybody it was a great week. I am enjoying training but sometimes I feel inadequate. Lets just say I whish I were perfect haha. Nontheless we have had some good things go our way. But my trainee's name is Elder James from Missouri. Hes a real nice guy I like him hes kind of quiet but thats ok. We are excited that J. will be baptized this Friday at 7. He is a great kid and I told his dad hey in 11 yrs he will be going on mission I guess thats the fun part about baptizing younger children is the fact that they have alot of their life ahead of them and they have those great opportunities to look forward to such as seminary, and mission, and college at a church school, amd ultiametly marriage in the Temple. J and C are also doing well. They confirmed to us the fact that they want to be baptized. They have some things to overcome but the key is they are keeping their commitments and are enjoying their learning expierence. We found some pretty cool people this week and their is other positve things looming around but we will have to wait and see. I am so grateful to be a member of this church. I am so grateful for the blessed life that i have had. What a wonderful support system that I have. I hope you all have a great week and that you will seek to grow in your gospel knowledge.

No comments: