Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey everybody it will be short but I just want to thank all of you for your kindness to me this time of year and throughout my mission. It was wonderful to call home Im so grateful that my family has been so blessed in my abscence. I continue to learn much and am always grateful for this mission expierence. I hope that all of us will make some new years resolutions that regard our spiritual growth for that is the most important phase in our growth. Maybe it could be having more meaningful prayer, reading the scriptures each day, visiting someone loneley each week, getting a 100% home teaching, actually studying our lessons beforehand and being an active participant in our lessons, maybe it could be palcing a pass along card each week, or studying PMG each week, or whatever just get a vision of where you want to improve and set aside some time. Ive found that spiritual growth filters off into all other categories of growth. I love you all hers to a great new start. Lets make the year of 2010 our best yet. Elder Powell

No comments: