Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter truly is a wonderful time.I write with deep gratitude for our Savior Jesus Christ. He sacraficed so much for us I pray we can make a renewed effort to sacrifice more for him. Me and Elder Fisher had quite a succesful week. Elder Fisher taught me a wonderul lesson of faith. So every week we set goals and this particular week Elder Fisher thought we should shoot for a much higher goal. I doubted a little just knowing that we hadnt ever come close to that mark before. But you know what we worked really hard and we achieved those goals. Its a testimony to me that if we have a vision and a will to accomplish it we can succeed. We have many people to teach now the key now will be getting them to progress. That is always the case when one truly puts forth the effort one sees the wonderful fruit of the gopsel. When one goes into it half heartedly one rarely sees the fruit. Same goes for all of us. I many times struggle doing things half heartedly and I dont yield the same results of when I go in it full board. I myself commit to do better and truly do things with more effort and not go through the motions. I truly have much to improve upon. But ya Easter was great I ate so much I broke 200 pounds for the first time haha man I gotta cut down. Oh also we went to this Ice Cream place called the Big Chill and I downed two quarts of ice cream in 8 and a half minutes. Man my mouth and stomach is still suffering haha. But it was fun The other five Elders in our district did it as well. But I just want you all to know that I love you and I hope that your life is full of happiness and fullfillment. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love Elder Powell

No comments: